Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The playground is on its way!

I received word today that the playground is being shipped as we speak from Beijing to Yongzhou City, Hunan. It should arrive at the orphange in a couple of days!!! WOW, I am so excited for them!

The Director of the orphange said she would take pictures of the playground being installed and the children and nannies enjoying it when it's completed. I will post them as soon as I get them.

Here are a few of the items we ordered for them...

We also ordered long tables and chairs for meal time and craft time, school desks/chairs, ride on cars, benches for the nannies and a few other things. I can't wait to see the pictures of the kids playing!

1 comment:

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

We can't wait to see the pictures too!! This is wonderful...it will put HUGE smiles on so many faces!