Friday, September 28, 2007

The Playground is DONE!!!!

I am so emotional right now and started crying the minute I saw the email saying there were pictures of the new playground built at Alyssa's orphanage!!! I can't believe it's done and the children and nannies are enjoying it. How thrilling!!!

The playground arriving at the orphanage. WOW - looks like a lot of pieces!

Beginning to assemble the playground. The kids and nannies are watching in the background - they must have been so excited to see these brightly colorod playthings being built at their home!



Look at the little baby checking out the tunnel - too cute!!


And the little girl trying out the slide...

Some of the older children trying out the swingset!

The children and nannies checking out everything and testing the playground for the first time.



We also supplied some other items for the orphanage - for the inside - tables and chairs for mealtime and crafts, other toys and a few other things. I'll post pictures of those items as well if the Director sends any. WOW, our family is so excited about this!!!!

Tammy and the gang!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Tammy, what amazing pictures! It's so obvious that the children (and I'm sure the Nannies too) are thrilled with their new playground. What an amazing sense of accomplishment you must feel.

Deb said...

Great Job! Looks wonderful, there will be many hours of happiness!

Anonymous said...

wow, I have chills..can't believe that they are playing on it right now...very overwhelmed. ML

Anonymous said...

It looks good, Mom. The kids look like they feel happy!
Dylan MacKinnon

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny to watch the big kids on the tiny horses! And it's really colorful. I'm glad that they can have the playground to play on because they didn't have anything else and they just had a little tiny playroom and now they have a really big space and I know they really like it!
Caleb MacKinnon

Gail Hodder said...

Incredible! Well done Tammy! You rock!

kerri said...

This brought me to tears...
I loved to see the picture, they are fabulous!!!
You must be so proud.
I have been lurking at your site for a while, thought I'd finally tell you how wonderful your accomplishments are.

Nikki said...

WOW. I am so impressed. That is so amazing and it must mean so much to all the kids and nannies. It will bring them so much happiness.
I love the picture of the little baby peaking into the playground equipment!! Too cute!
Nikki