Wednesday, April 18, 2007

WOW!


So far there has been an incredible response to our blanket plea! I've had emails from people all across PEI, NS, NB and even in the U.S. WOW! God is so amazing! A very talented graphic artist from Saint John, NB is going to design our logo so we can print T-shirts. The logo is going to be amazing and will represent children of the world and the love we can share.

Please continue to email me if you can help make blankets and hats. I will get material if you need it.

My friend, Mari Lynn, has been updating me on her ideas for the Kids Carnival and it's going to be fantastic. We will do lots of advertising for this so everyone can have a chance to join us! We would love to have as many adoptive Island families as possible join us so our whole community can see what a blessing our children are. I also want to extend an invitation to our Chinese community as well as they were so welcoming and supportive of us during the Chinese New Year Celebration.

If anyone has a great idea for our Kids Carnival, PLEASE leave it in the comment section or email us. If you have a talent (clown, juggling, face painting, balloon animals, etc...) and would like to help with our Kids Carvinal...PLEASE let me know! We would love to have you join us. We are also looking for talented people to make creative cakes for our "cake walk"!!!

Tammy

1 comment:

Gail Hodder said...

Hi,
I've been following your story since the CBC radio had you on talking about adopting Alyssa. I'd like to help out. I could make some blankets if you like but I also have an interest in decorating creative cakes- what is a 'cake walk'? I must have missed that post.