Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Look at these cakes!

A few people have contacted me about auctioning CAKES at our KIDS CARNIVAL. I'm talking VERY talented people. I am putting some photos of the awesome cakes you can bid on and you can request your design for birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, whatever you like. Look at these sweet cakes! Be sure to look for these cake certificates at our Auction at the KIDS CARNIVAL. By the way, our date for the KIDS CARNIVAL is set for June 10th from 2-5 pm. We're not sure of the location (in Ch'town) but we will let you know.


Created by Mari Lynn Darrach - Cornwall, PEI
How sweet is this?

Created by Gail Hodder - Ch'town, PEI

This is so awesome!


Created by Gail Hodder - Ch'town, PEI
Beautiful strawberry!


*******************




We are also going to have a "Cookie Booth" at the CARNIVAL and here is just a little preview of what's in store for beautiful, DELICIOUS cookies. Gail Fodder is creating a whole selection of decorated, special cookies so this will be another highlight at the Carnival. I really wish I had some sort of talent like this. Incredible!

*****************

We are getting a GREAT response from people all over! We have handmade blankets being shipped from the East and West of the United States, we have some coming from Toronto, some from New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Charlottetown, PEI and Summerside, PEI. I can't wait to see them all - I know each one will be beautiful!


I still have material if anyone is interested in using it to make blankets. I don't have a sewing machine so I can't do them.
*******************

The Three Muskateers!

I'll post a "preview" of what will be going on at our KIDS CARNIVAL in the next post. It's going to be fabulous! Mari Lynn is "super planner" so it's going to be a great afternoon for the whole family!
Until then....
Tammy

No comments: