Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We have pictures!

I received pictures from Dao Orphanage today! Our family loves to see the photos of children, the orphanage and items that were purchased with donations sent in!!

Enjoy!

A few of the babies sporting their new layers of warm clothing!


Lots of baby formula and cereal for the children!


Look at all those shoes - one pair for each child!



Socks for the children...

New, warm sweaters for everyone!

Brand new PJs!!

Warm outfits for the children...

Even more outfits for the kids...

And still more...

-WOW, I love how much they are able to buy for those adorable children!! I have asked our contact to find out if they are still needing a heater and/or washer. This may be something they are getting through Half the Sky Foundation so I will wait to hear back from our contact to see if there is anything else we can help them with!

Thank you to EVERYONE who contributed to this amazing event - keeping these special children warm and fed!

Tammy

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Yay :) That is so awesome!!

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

This is so wonderful! I rise and applaud your every endeavour!

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Nikki said...

Posted about you on my blog- http://lwthep.blogspot.com/ Hope it helps!

Nikki

Anonymous said...

would like to talk more about your projects, could you email me at scottknight@sympatico.ca

thanks sandra

Global Girl said...

Wow, how wonderful! I'd love to hear more about the logistics!