Tuesday, July 24, 2007

In Memory of Julia

My sister and her boyfriend, Jody suffered an indescribable tragedy last Wednesday. My sister's stepdaughter - Jody's daughter, Julia died suddenly. She was only 9 years old. Below are some pictures of Julia showing how fun, happy and loveable she was. She was loved by everyone who knew her and will be missed so much.

Julia (with the dark hair)

Julia (with the dark hair) and her sister, Elizabeth

Julia LOVED to dance and sing. Here she is dancing with some of her cousins to her favorite song!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I have been thinking about you and your family all week. Julia was a beautiful little girl, I can certainly see that from the pictures. I hope the pain eases over time and hearts begin to heal. Nothing is more sad than the loss of I child. I'm keeping you in my thoughts...